Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Letters & Packages.




Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to Manti High School's letter lighting with my co-worker KD. I was curious what a letter lighting was since we never had one at the high school I attended. At this event they have bags arranged into huge letters for each grade level with candles inside and each class races to light all of their bags before the other grades. Afterwards they all go celebrate and dance around the letters. It was really fun to experience this tradition and take pictures! Today I finally finished this package that I put together to send to E.B. I'm sending him a mini cassette player with a tape I recorded a message on for him, a utah raspberry truffle (my FAVORITE), and some pictures of the life in Utah. Now all I have left to do is hope that it actually gets to him. As always, enjoy the pictures.

No comments: