Saturday, September 27, 2008

As of Late.







I have had a little too much free time & I have no life when Ashley is at work.
With this free time I have had a lot of time to think and I have come to the
conclusion that I do not want to waste any day or time  doing meaningless things.
I want to make the most of each and everyday and enjoy them to the fullest. 
Part of this was brought on by the fact that I will be 20 years old this coming
October and I still cannot believe that I have been alive THAT long. I don't 
want to waste any time because it is flying by and I want to get the most out
of life that I possibly can. So, I will no longer allow meaningless things bother
me and I am going to spend more time doing things that matter and that I will
help me grow as an individual. I am on a quest to become the best I can be.


2 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

hey Jackie! I love your blog! And I so much enjoyed reading about manti and of course all the pictures. it makes me want to move there!

Adam and Jessica Cooley said...

I love you girl!! You are such a silly girl...we must be related. Can't wait to see you in November!!!