Friday, August 22, 2008

I bid adieu.

I will be 20 years old this October so i've decided that it's time for me to grow up and experience life on my own. I thought that the best way of accomplishing this was to move to Manti to a house my parents own with a dear friend, Ashley. So, after a emotional goodbye thursday morning Ashley and I bid adieu to the only home i've ever known and set out for Manti. There were a few minor setbacks (faulty fan wiring in engine/overheating every 2 seconds) but we finally made it there... the next day. We were forced to stay over night in Page, AZ due to some car trouble which we had to get fixed friday morning. This all came as no surprise to us - it wouldn't be a trip with Ashley and Jackie unless it had a couple adventures like that. We finally made it around 5 and then I had a job interview at 6 which went smoothly. I am now the newest employee of the one and only Manti Market. Now that were here and partially settled in we have no choice but to get involved in the singles ward festivities (I don't have my home ward safe haven anymore) and ichat every night with Vanessa. 
Farewell Arizona.

No comments: