Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day One.



Today was definitely a day filled with "firsts". This morning Ashley and I went to a singles ward activity which consisted of a bbq and swimming in Palisades Lake. This is probably the first singles ward activity that I attended semi-willingly. We tried to mingle, Ashley already called dibs on a couple of guys, and we found an asian girl to be the Vanessa of Manti. After the activity Ashley and I took our first grocery shopping trip at Walmart. Overall, I think that we did pretty well with that since we planned our meals for the next week the night before and only got what we needed for that. Tonight I made our first actual meal, stroganoff. To my surprise it actually turned out pretty tasty. All in all, an eventful day. 

1 comment:

Adam and Jessica Cooley said...

Good job Jackie! I knew there was a professional chef in there just waiting to break free! I'm glad you are doing so well. I love you so much!