Thursday, March 26, 2009

Better Together.







I have finally come to the realization of how incredibly blessed I am, particularly when it comes to my family. As some people know there is no one that I would rather spend my time with than my family. Throughout my childhood and entering into my adult years I have been so blessed with the opportunity to create many memories with my family, from vacations to just being together at home. Since i've moved back from Utah, there has not been an exception to this. I've been able to go to the Phoenix Zoo, Coon Bluff, California and many more places with them. I am so thankful for the memories we've created and continue to create and the friendships that we have, we are truly better together. 

2 comments:

Adam and Jessica Cooley said...

You're sweet. I love being with you too! That's why I'm waiting to see where you end up!!

Jonathon & Jaclyn Olmstead said...

I'm so glad that you are!! We'll stick together.