Monday, November 10, 2008

Be Grateful.

I recently received some great insight about staying positive from one of my dear friends during times of opposition. One way that this friend does so is by making lists of things that they are grateful for. I was very intrigued by this idea so i've decided to give this a try. So, for all of your sheer boredom, here are the things that I am grateful for today. 

- My Parents
- Jessica, Adam, Brandon & Brig
- Benton & Emmie
- Space Heaters
- Weekends with Chelsea & Michael
- Kevin Jonas Scarves 
- Pancakes
- Meadow Gold Chocolate Milk
- Finding Answers in Scriptures
- Byu.edu
- Phone Calls Home
- Simon & Garfunkel / Neil Young
- Saving Money With Western Family
- Photography
- Remnants of Fall Leaves
- Fruit
- Spontaneity 
- Draining Showers
- Electricity
- Old Homes
- Groceries That Ring Up Right
- The Manti Temple

1 comment:

Adam and Jessica Cooley said...

We are all grateful for you too! Can't wait to see you in 1 1/2 weeks!!!